- Check-in starts at 8:00 AM, and the race begins at 10:00 AM.
- Everyone is welcome – the event is fully accessible.
- Pet friendly event, dogs much be on lease all time.
- Certified 5k with chipped timing, results will be posted immediately after the race.
- Every participant will receive a Cupid’s Chase love theme Under Armour T-Shirt.
- Every participant will receive a souvenir finisher medal.
- Every participant will receive a Cupid’s Chase theme swag bag.
- Please Register early, and we will do our best to ensure we have enough shirts, finisher medals, and swag bags on the race date. If they run out, we will ship them after the race.
- Trophy awards go to the top 3 finishers, respectively.
- First place from each age group will receive an age group medal. (12 and under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70 and over)
- The Course: please see below for the course map.
- Parking Information: Please park behind the Grandstand Building.
- Packet Pickup: On February 8 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM & 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Community Options, Inc. York Office 150 Roosevelt Avenue, Suite 300, York, PA 17401. On February 8 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM Community Options, Inc. Lancaster office 200 Butler Avenue, Suite 101, Lancaster PA, 17601.
- Gear Check: Dress Warm!
For questions please contact Latosha Wilson at Latosha.Wilson@comop.org