The First Annual Frosty Flannel Fat Bike Race hosted by Riverview Outdoors & Recreation (ROAR) is set to go down February 25th, 2023, in Roseau, Minnesota! Roseau's Flannel & Frost Winter Festival will be in full swing so there will all sorts of fun to be had with various vendors on display throughout town! We'd recommend booking your hotels now if you're coming from out of town.
FIRST 50 REGISTRANTS RECEIVE A FREE, RACE T-SHIRT!!
THANKS TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS, WE ARE NOW HAVING A $100 DASH FOR CASH ON THE SHORT TRACK FOR ANYONE WHO COMPLETED THE 20K AND WANTS TO TAKE ON THE SHORT TRACK CHALLENGE!!
10K & 20K EACH LIMITED TO 50 SPOTS!
REGISTRATION FEE INCREASES TO $65 AFTER JANUARY 1st, 2023
There will also be an awards banquet following the race in the event room at Gene's Bar & Grill that includes a Burger Bar for each registrant. Extra meal tickets are available for purchase at ROAR on the day of the event for $15 so feel free to bring the kids and the better halves!
That's a whole lot of fun for $45!!!
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $45 (Price Increases to $65 after 01/01/23) - Includes awards banquet meal!
- 10K & 20K options - You may only register for one race.
- Registration opens Monday December 5th at High Noon.
- Awards given for Top 3 Overall males and females in each distance.
- Each registrant will receive a finishers token and shwag bag of goodies!
- First 50 registrants receive free, race t-shirt!
Depending on what Mother Nature will allow us to build for a course, it will be a mix of single track and river stretches to allow for some good passing and that classic drag race finish! That's IF you've got enough gas left in the tank from this surprisingly challenging flatland course! 10K riders will do 1 lap, 20K riders will do 2 laps. Course will be marked, and course volunteers will be stationed throughout the course.
Be sure to check out, and thank, all our local sponsors who've donated to help keep the registration fees low and the rewards high!
More details to come!