Join the WOLF PACK for a 5K run, 2 mile canoe/kayak, and 10 mile bike ride in Hueston Woods State Park.
The limestone and shale bedrock of the Hueston Woods region provides evidence of the ancient shallow sea that once covered Ohio. Fossilized remnants of ancient marine animals are so abundant that the park attracts collectors year-round. Fossil hunting is just the beginning of the outdoor adventures found at this lodge park. Come and run, paddle, and pedal with us!
- Appropriate aid provided along the course
- Walkers welcome
- Race check in on Saturday morning at Hueston Woods Lodge, no Friday night race check in
- Race begins at 9am
- Celebrate your race with a beverage at the the finish line!
- Due to the remote nature of our races, results will be posted at 5pm the day after the race
- Other items available in the Wolf Pack Store
RACE PERMITTED UNDER SPECIAL USE AUTHORIZATION FROM HUESTON WOODS STATE PARK