Muscatatuck County Park is one of DINO's favorite race venues. It's a hidden gem for outdoor lovers in Indiana. Featuring a trail system that offers amazing views and ample challenge, the park is one of the few places in Indiana where natural rock climbing is available. There is also camping at the race site, and a gorgeous river valley for kayaking, fishing, or just exploring.
Following the Trail Run, multiple mountain bike events ranging from the extreme downhill event to the novice friendly short-track take place Saturday afternoon and Sunday. DINO offers two kayak trips with shuttles Saturday evening, and Muscatatuck Park's rock climbing expert present a climbing lesson / clinic!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
All events start near Shelter 2 unless otherwise noted
Friday June 30th
- 9:00PM - Night Ride or Run on the cross-country mountain bike course. Bring your lights!
Saturday July 1
- 7:00AM - DINO Trail Run Check-in open
- 9:00AM - Start: DINO Trail Run
- 11:00AM - Finish and Awards for Trail Run
SATURDAY AFTERNOON / EVENING EVENTS TENTATIVE:
- 12 noon - Downhill MTB
- 2 pm - Rock Climbing lessons / clinic
- 2 pm - Short Track MTB race 1 (Junior, Base Women)
- 2:45 - Short Track MTB race 2 (Base Men, Clydesdale, Sport Women)
- 3:30 - Short Track MTB race 3 (Sport Men, Expert M/W)
- 4:45 pm - Kayak Shuttle Trip 1 (longer)
- 7 pm - Kayak Shuttle Trip 2 (shorter)
Sunday July 2
- 8:00AM - Mountain Bike Registration Opens
- 10:00AM - DINO Mountain Bike Series START; Expert, Sport (Men and women)
- 12:00PM - DINO Mountain Bike Series MTB START; Fatbike, Base, Junior, Clydesdale, Intro