Club Kokomo Roadrunners and Palmer's Jewelry will be hosting the first annual Be a SHEro 5K Run/Walk on March 11, 2023, at Foster Park in downtown Kokomo. The SHEro 5K will be a women's race celebrating International Women’s Day (March 8th) while encouraging healthy activity in our community. We’re ready to make this a fun and empowering event.
Registration Costs: $25 Before February 12th, 2023, $30 After February 12t until Race Day. Sorry, but there are NO REFUNDS since this is a fundraising event.
Your Race Registration gets you:
- Participation in this All-Female timed run/walk event
- Participant t-shirt and Finisher Medal (as supplies last)
- Registration Swag Bag including promotions from local businesses
- Access to our Post Race Party (ends at 6:30 PM)
- Post-Race Party will include free post-race snacks (until supplies last), local food trucks, vendors, music, and fun! We encourage you to run/walk with friends and enjoy a girl's night out on the town at our many downtown establishments.
All money remaining after the event costs are covered will be donated to the Family Service Association of Howard County Domestic Violence Shelter. In previous years we were able to donate just shy of $2000! We would like to exceed that level and continue to grow this celebration of Women!
Packet Pick Up
Early packet pick-up will be available on Friday March, 10th at Grace United Methodist Church at 219 W. Mulberry St. from 5-8 PM. Packet pick up will also be available the day of the race at the registration table from 3:30-4:15 PM.
Race Day Details
On-Site Registration will be available (please be prepared with Cash or Check payment) starting at 3:30 PM. There is street parking on Superior St. and in Downtown Kokomo, but we encourage participants to park in the Kokomo Beach parking area and use the bridge to access Foster Park. Be prepared to participate in Indiana's unpredictable Winter/Spring weather. Dressing up and creating fundraising groups is encouraged as we race in sisterhood for the benefit of local women in need. Feel free to contact the Race Director, Alli Lee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For last-minute updates and information, be sure to like our Facebook page!