THE BREAKFAST BASH IS BACK! Join the Dallas Running Club on Saturday, March 4, 2023 for the return of the DRC's Breakfast Bash 5-Miles. It is a new date, but the same fun 5-Mile race and breakfast to follow.
WHEN: Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 8:00a.m.
WHERE: Winfrey Point, 950 E. Lawther Dr., Dallas, TX 75218
PRICING: FREE for DRC Members; $20.00 for Non-Members
DISTANCE OPTION: 5-mile
General Race Notes
- Bib Pick-up occurs race morning at Winfrey Point House, 6:15a.m. - 7:50a.m.
- You are encouraged to arrive early to avoid long lines
- Awards will be given to overall winners as well as age group awards (10 year increments).
- Awards will not be mailed, you need to be in attendance to receive your award. Arrangements for pick-up at 2023 DRC race events may be made.
- Strollers are permitted, but for safety we ask that you start at the back and keep to the right while on the course.
- The course is not pet friendly due to insurance restrictions.
- Parking is available to Winfrey Point, Emerald Isle and Sunset Bay. Please do not block drive ways, other cars or walk ways.
- In order for DRC to provide free Club Races for members and discounted fee for non-members there is no swag (i.e. no race shirt or finisher medal).
If you have any of these symptoms, PLEASE STAY HOME. There will be future DRC events when you feel better, so please put yours and others safety first:
• Fever (temperature of 100°F / 38°C, or greater), or
• Cough, or
• Shortness of Breath
• Loss of Taste or Smell
• Body Aches or Chills