The Every Village 5K is a fun event for the whole family! Join us the Saturday of Easter weekend to Run for Radios or Walk for Water and directly impact the people of South Sudan.
Why Run for Radios? In South Sudan, 3 out of 4 people can't read. Every Village's radio network supports the work of the local church by broadcasting the gospel and community development teaching through solar radios. Each registration sends a radio to South Sudan!
Why Walk for Water? Around 50% of the South Sudanese don't have sustainable access to working water wells. Every Village works with local communities to provide training and spare parts so that the South Sudanese can have sustainable access to safe water. Each registration helps provide a household with daily access to water for a year.
How to Participate:
- In Person: Participate in person in the 5K Run for Radios or Walk for Water.
- At Home: Can't make it to the race? You can support Every Village and receive an official T-shirt from home! Run or walk the 5K wherever you are!
- Donate: Your support helps to bring the gospel and safe water to the people of South Sudan!
- Sponsor: Interested in sponsoring this event? Reach out to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early bird registration ends Friday, February 24 at 11:59 p.m.
Post Race Party
- Participants and supporters are invited to join us after the race for a fun celebration! Enjoy an awards ceremony, food and snacks from Houston's favorite vendors, and fun for the kids (including a bounce house!)
- Want to be a vendor at the Post Race Party? Email Amanda at email@example.com.
To learn more about Every Village and the work we are doing in South Sudan visit everyvillage.org.