The Dream Mile is a Run / Walk Fundraiser event organized by Vibha, with the anticipated participation of 1,000 patrons from across the greater San Francisco Bay Area. The Dream Mile has become a permanent fixture on the calendars of runners in various cities across America. To date, the Dream Mile has raised more than $3M to support upwards of 180,000 children.
Easy access from the freeway, ample parking, USATF certified course, very little elevation changes, mostly shaded trail.
Who is it for?
The Dream Mile is for anyone who would like to walk or run a few miles to help realize the dreams of millions of underprivileged children.
The Dream Mile 5K, 10K, and Half Marathon running events in addition to a 5K Walk event. All run and walk events will be held on USATF Certified courses.
The Half Marathon event is open for ages 16 years and above only.
The 5K Walk is a non-competitive and non timed event. As such, participants will not receive a timing chip.
- USATF certified 5K/10K/Half Marathon courses
- Professional chip based timing
- Pacers for 7 different pace groups to help achieve your half marathon PR
- T-shirts for all participants
- Finisher medals for all distances
– Kids 6 years and below are free to register for the in-person events only.
– Start times may vary based on guidance from county and city health officials.