INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY RUN
What: This is a 1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2 virtual run (or walk) to celebrate International Women’s Day! You choose which distance you want to complete!
WHAT IS INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY
International Women's Day is a day to celebrate women's achievement, raise awareness against bias and take action for equality. This year's International Women's Day 2023 campaign theme is #EmbraceEquity. You can learn more HERE
VIRTUAL RUN DATE
Complete your miles any time in March 2023, even better if it’s March 8th!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION?
- A Free Printable BIB
- A chance to purchase additional swag
- A Free Printable Finisher’s Certificate
HOW IT WOKS
1. Sign-up for the International Women's Day Run Virtual Run
2. Complete your miles any time in March 2023, even better if it’s March 8th!
3. Post any photos you take using the hashtag #LatinasRun #LatinosRun #InternationalWomensDayRun [Show us your Finisher Photo]
HOW TO POST YOUR RUNS:
Tag us #LatinasRun or @LatinasRuOfficial
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL RUN?
A virtual run is a run that can be run or walked from any location you desire. Run, jog, or walk on the road, trail, treadmill, gym or even a track (or even at another race). You run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. And your medal will be shipped directly to you.
TIPS FOR YOUR VIRTUAL RUN
1. Be safe – Follow appropriate social distancing guidelines. If you feel ill, please stay at home.
2. Plan your course ahead of time – Consider using an app like Strava to plan your routes. Join our strava group HERE
3. Tell someone about your runs – It establishes accountability to complete it!
4. Run when it works for you.
5. Have fun! – You are exercising, enjoying a month long celebration and supporting a good cause!
To observe proper social distancing measures, please refer to the CDC Guidelines HERE: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html