Kick off your summer with St. Brendan's NaviGator 5k & Fun Run!
6365 Halcyon Way
Alpharetta, GA 30005
5k starts at 8:30 AM
Fun Run starts at 8:00 AM
- Register online here at runsignup.com or in-store at Big Peach Running Co-Cumming. Race Registration will be available online and at Big Peach Running Co. through June 9th at 5 PM AND then on race morning at the race location.
- For race day registration, you should allow enough time to stand in line and go through the registration process (registration closes 15 minutes before the race start time). Please be prepared to login to your RunSignUp account in order to register on-site on race day.
- Race day registration payments can be made in cash or with credit card (no checks).
- Register early to take advantage of discounts and guarantee your shirt* and finisher medal!*
- Registrations for each event are limited and participants will not be able to register for an event once the cap is reached and the event is sold out.
- Friday, June 9th from 12 PM to 5 PM at Big Peach Running Co-Cumming (5485 Bethelview Road, Suite 430, Cumming, GA 30040)
- Race morning at the race location beginning at 7:15 AM. We will be under the green Big Peach Running Co. tent.
Packets for participants registered for a virtual event will be mailed after June 12th if not picked up during packet pickup.
Any race packets for in-person participants that are not picked up during packet pick up or on race day will be donated unless you contact us prior to race day.
Halcyon parking garage
Overall masters male/female
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place age group awards
*All runners are guaranteed to receive a shirt if registered by 6/2/2023 at 11:59 PM
*Guaranteed medal if registered by 5/25/2023 at 11:59 PM
***We will continue to monitor local and state COVID guidelines for events regularly and will update our procedures accordingly. Please check back for updates regarding this event as details are subject to change. This race is constrained by local and state guidelines and if this event can not be held in person per the direction of state and local officials, the race will convert to a virtual event.***
The event will be held Rain or Shine
Donations and race proceeds will benefit Good Samaritan of Forsyth.
What is Good Samaritan? Good Samaritan is a volunteer organization based in Forsyth County. Our mission is to help families and individuals in our local community who need immediate assistance to get through dire circumstances. We provide short-term financial assistance and provide referrals for longer-term counseling and other services. All funds we raise go directly to help those in need. We do not maintain offices or other administrative overhead, such as a Website or Social Media. This ensures that every dollar we raise goes directly to Forsyth County residents in need. For more information about our organization call (770) 205-2324.