Trail 5k at scenic Powhatan State Park! Runners & walkers welcome!
Event details and schedule
Location: Powhatan State Park, 4616 Powhatan State Park Rd, Powhatan, VA 23139
Time: 9am 5k start
Price: $20 plus small online fee (no shirt) / $25 plus small online fee (if want a race shirt)
Ages: 10 & up (no exceptions)
Cause: All proceeds will go towards helping the U13 FC Richmond girls soccer team travel for the weekend to a Florida tournament in February.
Event Parking: Equestrian Lot - 2nd left after you pass the ranger station. There's 2 single restrooms near Lot, but if you stop at the playground area on right on the way to the Equestrian Lot, there's a larger restroom building.
Park Parking fee: $5 at the Ranger Station (not included in entry) upon entry unless display a 2023 VA State Park pass. On race day you will need use the self-serve box just past the Ranger Station to pay.
- Custom Animal Print Mugs for top 2 male & female finishers.
- Course is mostly flat with a few slight hills & a mix of grass & trails with 3 short road crossings.
- Online entry with no shirt closes Thursday, February 23 at 11:59pm.
- Online entry with a shirt will close as sizes become unavailable. Unavailable sizes will be posted on the race site.
- $25 race day entry will be available starting at 8am, but no race day shirts will be available unless there are extras after the race. If there are extras (no guarantee), race day entrants can pick one up at the entry table after their race.
- Pickup for bibs & shirts (if opt for a shirt) will start at 8am on race day.
- We'll be using a nice timing clock & results will be posted online following the race. No age group catagories (hence No Frills), but lists of male finishers & female finishers with times will be posted.
- Walkers are welcome, but *no* strollers or dogs allowed.
- Post-race food will be avaiable.
- Entries are non-refundable. In the case of snow or ice impeding safety, the event will be postponed until the following Saturday, 3/4.
- For participants not able to attend, shirts can be picked up at Powhatan High School *by contacting the race director *prior to race day.
- Extra donations can be made on race day at the packet-pickup tables.
- Really appreciate the help getting the girls to Florida!
Questions? please email email@example.com