The 16th Annual Missions 5K Run Walk for Alzheimer's presented by HEB on March 25, 2023, boasts a great course and packed with incentives.
- 100% proceeds benefits Alzheimer's Texas (www.txalz.org | EIN 742286105) and funds stay local in Central Texas
- Support A Great Cause that has given over $74K since 2009
- Customized Dri-Fit T-Shirts
- Customized Finisher Medals
- Customized BIBS
- Individual Runner Awards (Male and Female)
- Age Division Placement Medal Awards (Male and Female)
- USA Track & Field Certified Course
- All Participants are Chip Timed
We provide placement medals for age divisions up to 70+ (male and female), Elite Runner (Fastest Time), Elite Male Runner, Elite Female Runner and Masters (female and male)
Event details and schedule
Thank you for registering the 16th Annual Missions 5K Run and Walk for Alzheimer's sponsored by St. James Missionary Baptist. This 5K benefits Alzheimer’s Texas, EIN: 742286105 | 3520 EXECUTIVE CENTER DR STE 140, AUSTIN, TX 78731. We are USA Track and Field certified course.
1.) Registration fee includes Chip Timing, T-Shirt, Participation Medal, and Placement Medals for age groups in both male and female.
2.) Race Packet Pickup:
Friday March 24, 2023 | 8 am to 6 pm
Saturday March 25, 2023 | 7 am to 8:30 am
3.) Our communications team will send out race packet pickup reminders with instructions on March 3th, 10th, 17th, and 23rd. On race day please arrive no later 8 am as Austin Police Department will be enforcing traffic control for the saftey of all of our particpants.
4.) St. James Missionary Baptist Church is the official sponsor of this event.
5.) Contact us
Church: www.stjamescmbc.org | 512-928-2753