We love the Land. The sights, the sounds, the signs. So we put it all into one event to celebrate the city as well as some friendly competition. Runners will begin at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. From there they will make their way to each Cleveland Script Sign in the city.
How it works:
- We will provide coordinates to each sign and the order to run them
- Runners will be tracked using RaceJoy on their phone (instructions sent after registration)
- Your team will determine when to exchange runners. Each person must run at least 2 miles but you may exchange as often as you’d like.
- Race to all of the 6 of the Cleveland signs with your buddies! Build teams of up to 6 people or If you have the endurance, do it solo
- Runners must take a photo at each Cleveland Sign.
Afterparty at Masthead Brewing Company
- Winter Running Beanie or
- Opt out of the beanie and compete for just $7
- Team Bag with Gels and Nuun
- Top Male/Female Solo Finisher
- Top All Male Team/Female Team/Mixed Team
- No impeding traffic- runners and support vehicles MUST obey rules of the road
- Solo Runners must have a support crew following them throughout the run
- On roads without sidewalk (first part of run), run against traffic in the left hand side of the road
- Teams may not follow while in the road. Please ‘jump ahead’ and wait for them.
Proceeds benefit NAMI Greater Cleveland