Speedy race from the Little Belt mountains in Lewis & Clark National Forest to Historic Harlowton MT. Start this race with epic views of the Crazy Mountains and finish with a complimentary hand-crafted pint from local Gally's Brewing Company. Race is entirely on leg-saving compacted gravel with 1000 feet of net decline. Gravel is super shoe friendly with calcium chloride treated hard pack for the majority of the run.
This race is a fundraiser for AIDSPIRIT USA- all proceeds go directly to benefit the Tender Mercies Orphanage in Kayunga, Uganda. To learn more about the cause visit https://www.aidspirit.org/
- Top 3 Female and Male overall finishers in the Marathon, as well as first overall female and male in the 1/2 and 10k.
- Awards will be announced at 10:15
- Roundtrip vacation flight to either Rome, Paris, or Cancun. Paid for and scheduled by a Sponsor of Aidspirit Marathon!
- Drawing will be completely random - based on bib number - regardless of finishing place.
- Drawing will take place immediately following finishing awards.
- MUST be present to win. Excepting participants still on the course.
- Awards must be booked with race director within 90 days
Parking and Shuttle
- There will be a pre-race shuttle to the start, as well as a gear drop to be transported to finish
- We encourage you to take the shuttle but there is a small amount of parking at the start if you cannot use the shuttle.
Camping and Lodging
- Jellison Place campground is one mile from the start. There are 14 free developed sites and an outhouse (it is Labor Day weekend though and may be full).
- At the start there are options on Lewis & Clark Forest for dispersed (tent) camping.
- Graves Hotel is a great option and right at the finish line
- Chief Joseph Park has great developed sites with hookups 1/2 mile from the finish
- Country Side Inn
- Corral Motel