This event is to benefit Jake & Cooper's Bark Park while also promoting awareness to mental health and addiction. This 5K is for runners with and without dogs! Not a runner? Enjoy the 1 Mile Family Mutt Strut! The 5k route will take you on a loop course to Dustin Road and loop by the Library, Cardinal Stritch High School and through the Hallschild Subdivision. The 1 Mile Family Mutt Strut will follow the new developing street across from the YMCA.
Cost: $30 (cool T-Shirt included if you register before April 20.) If you register after April 20 cost is $35. (No t-shirt)
Packet Pick Up:
Registration packets can be picked up Saturday, May 6 10am-9pm at Second Sole 4130 Levis Commons Perrysburg, Ohio or on race day Sunday, May 7 at the East YMCA 8am!
Parking: Parking is available at the East YMCA 2960 Pickle Road until 830am and at Cardinal Stritch High School 3225 Pickle Road.
Runners Start: 9am
Walkers Start: 9:30am
National Anthem will be sung by Clay High Schools Macy Strauss!
DJ, food trucks, Vendors, and prizes for race male & female winners, male & female age group winners, & BEST DRESSED DOG! To enter the best dressed dog competition go to the Jake & Cooper’s Bark Park vendor tent on race day, register your dog, get your dogs picture, and watch for the opportunity to vote for the Best Dressed Dog on our Facebook page!
Check out Jake & Cooper's story! https://barkpark4jake.com/our-story
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Leashes should be no more than six feet in length while on the course. For safety reasons, “extend-a-leashes” will NOT be allowed.
- Participating dogs must be currently licensed with proof of Parvo and rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time.
- To keep this event safe for all: Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
- JCBP reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others.
- Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- If you bring a dog(s), please be sure to clean up after them. This is very important for health and safety on the course. Waste disposal cans will be provided. Some poo bags will be available at the event, but please come prepared and bring some of your own.