The Lewis County Historical Ride is held annually on the day before Mothers' Day. The event offers your choice of four loop rides, all beginning and ending at Jackson Prairie Church 4224 Jackson, Chehalis, WA 98532.
Event details and schedule
All rides are family friendly. WITH PAYING ADULT, THEIR CHILDREN UNDER AGE 18 RIDE FREE.
- 12 miles - Easy for hard-core riders (and only mildly challenging for those who ride once a year or like yours truly - haven't gotten around to riding since the ground thawed). Two hills, one food stop.
- 50 miles - A mild ride with two hills and three food stops.
- 70 miles - Considered a medium ride with a few hills and four food stops.
- 107 miles - A medium difficulty ride that takes you on some real county side roads.
Four food stops. Five rest stops.
- Breakfast burritos at start - $5
- Marked courses (Dan Henry system) Informational flyers
- SAG wagons
- On-site basic assistance/repairs
- On-site registration will available the day of the ride between 7:00 and 8:30 AM.
- Riders can start anytime between 7:00 am and 8:30 am.
- PLEASE NOTE Start line closes at 8:30 Route & Support Closes at 4 pm