DATE & TIME
Saturday, April 15, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Twin Creek MetroPark
Event Area: Camp Hook located @ Southern Point of Park
8539 Morningstar Rd, Franklin, OH 45005
Look for Access Road on West Side of Morningstar marked with Lake George & Camp
Hook Signage. Pass Lake George and head up hill to event parking.
- LENGTH: A 1.8 mile(ish) loop!
- CONCEPT: One team member on the loop (it's a team event), with teammates alternating loops!
- COMPOSITION: 5% Grass / 95% Trails with Roots
- ELEVATION: Moderate Elevation
- OBSTACLES: 1 Dry Creek Bed Crossing (Weather Dependent)
- This will be a 2-or-3 Person Team Event. No Individual Participants (find a running buddy, form a team)
- Event will be capped at 90 runners due to occupancy limitations. Wait list will be generated if demand exceeds our allowed number of runners.
- Please create your team and look for Run Sign Up announcements on ORRRC website and our social media platforms.
The race starts at 9:00 AM and finishes at 1:00 PM. Will have a 4-hour running clock.
Not allowed due to Five Rivers MetroParks occupancy limitations.
- 8:00 am Gate is Open
- 8:00 am-8:45 am Team Check In
- 8:55 am – Race Announcements
- 9:00 am – Relay Start with (1) Runner from Each Team
- 1:00 pm – Awesome Day of Team Racing Ends
- 1:15 pm – Team Awards
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm – Sweep Course and Clean Up
The top three teams of below categories will be recognized upon completion of race and receive placing award. Placing based upon team cumulative loop total.
- All Female
- All Male
The start/finish area will be within in a large open meadow. Due to the length of race and waiting your turn to run a leg, feel free to bring camping/lawn chairs and limit (1) 10'x10' or smaller pop up tent per team. We will create an organized camp within this area.
Check back on here or on Run Sign Up for link to sign up to Volunteer!