Join us on Sunday, September 10th when the Evanston Bicycle Club presents one of Chicagoland's premiere invitational rides - The 38th annual North Shore Century.
You’ll ride through beautiful neighborhoods, view unique architectural treasures, pedal down tree-lined streets and feel the refreshing breezes of Lake Michigan while enjoying the flat to rolling countryside between Chicago and Wisconsin.
Choose the ride that’s right for you – 100, 62, 50 or 25 miles.
- Routes are clearly marked on road pavement.
- Route cue sheets are available in print or digital download.
- Multiple rest stops offer food & beverage plus mechanical support.
- Radio-directed SAG vehicles provide mid-ride assistance for emergencies.
Event details and schedule
The North Shore Century starts & finishes at Dawes Park in Evanston.
Check-in opens at 6am; All check-in ends at 11am.
- Please bring Active.com confirmation e-mail with QR code to speed your check-in.
- Route cue sheets & NSC wristband ID are provided at check-in; The wristband is your "ticket" to rest stop & SAG support.
Event closes at 6pm; Rest stop hours vary by location. To complete routes before ride support ends, plan your ride start time:
- 100-mile riders start: 6 am to 7:00 am;
- 62-mile riders start: 6 am to 10 am;
- 50-mile & 25-mile riders start: 6 am to 11 am.
T-shirt orders must be claimed by 11am; Claimed shirts may be held on request until 6pm.
See website for details: www.northshorecentury.org.
Don’t forget your helmet, visible clothing, and your bike in good riding condition.
Registrations ends Sunday, September 10 at 11:00 am.