The BRRC Training Group for the Baltimore 10 Miler is now organizing, using our BRRC member RRCA certified coaches. This is a great opportunity to join an organized group whether preparing for the Baltimore 10 Miler on June 3,2023, or for other running goals this Spring. The BRRC will cover your RunSignUp fees, and the training is being offered at no charge. Sign up and anticipate an email from the lead coach, Ken Furman in the next week. Registration to the Baltimore 10 Miler is NOT included, so sign up if you plan to participate.
- Duration: 13 weeks.
- Target race: Baltimore 10 miler June 3rd, 2023.
- Training plan start date: 03/06/23 Monday.
- First group run – Carver Track 03/09/23 Thursday. 7PM
- Second group run: Loch Raven 03/11/23 Saturday. 7AM
- Rinse repeat for the 13 week duration.
- The last training date (06/03/23) is the B10 race (if you are signed up).
- Weekly group workouts:
- Speed work: Carver Track 938 York Rd, Baltimore, MD 21204
- Day: Thursdays at 7:00PM.
- Long runs: Loch Raven Reservoir (LRR) –Corner of Morgan Mill Road & Loch Raven Drive
- Day: Saturdays at 7:00AM