This May, Aevidum is excited to hold its first Strides Against Stigma 5Ks to unite our supporters to shatter the silence of depression and suicide while spreading kindness and positivity during Mental Health Awareness Month in May. We know physical activity is an impactful protective factor for mental health issues so we challenge you to get active this fall and support a great cause.
There are three different ways to participate in the Strides Against Stigma 5K:
- Attend our in-person Strides Against Stigma Walk on Saturday, May 13th at Louise Moore Park in Easton, PA
- No registration fee required, but a $35 fundraising minimum to unlock your Aevidum swag bag.
- Host a satellite Strides Against Stigma Walk at your own location anytime during the month of May
- Satellite locations determine their own registration requirements for participation, but create their own team fundraising pages.
- Participate in Strides Against Stigma virtually anytime during the month of May. You pick the time, date, location, and type of activity.
- Register by 4/16 for $30 and we will mail you an Aevidum swag kit with a t-shirt and temporary tattoos to help promote mental health awareness.