Moses Moms, USA is excited to announce our Inaugural Special Mother's Day RemarkABLE Run Across America. This 5K & Fun Run Challenge is designed to be a win win experience! Participants can choose to Run, Walk or Roll Your Way in honor of the Inaugural Special Mother's Day. This a special day to remember mothers of special education students to remind them that they are so loved! We are also honored to shine light on Children's Health Defense, our charity focus organization and their campaign: "Remember The Mothers...We Do." Together, we are remembering Moms caring for loved ones who live with disabilities across America! A portion of each registration fee will be donated to CHD for their cause. Each registrant will receive the RemarkABLE Run Tee shirt. (Other Items sold separately)
HERE'S HOW WE WILL CELEBRATE SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY ON THE SECOND SATURDAY EACH MAY:
- We are raising awareness about ABLE Accounts
- We are registering teams to raise funds for their teams eligible Able Account Holder
- We are registering church teams to raise awareness and funds to launch their own special needs ministry fund called "MOSES MOMS BASKET."
ABLE ACCOUNTS: ABLE stands for Achieving A Better Life Experience! The passing of the Able Act of 2014 allows eligible individuals who live with disabilities to save money for qualified expenses! Best of all anyone can give to an ABLE Account Holder. "Now That's RemarkABLE!"
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS! The Special Mother's Day RemarkABLE Run Across America is a hybrid event.
- IN PERSON: Register for the 5K or Fun Run Experience!. You can choose to Run, Walk or Roll your way! We're hosting a live in person event at the Silver Comet Trailhead at 401 Seaboard Avenue, Hiram, GA.
- VIRTUAL: Register for the 5K or Fun Run Experience!. You can choose to Run, Walk or Roll your way, where ever you are across America!
CALL TO ACTION:
GET ON YOUR MARK
Become a Team Captain. Team Captains must register their team name in honor of the eligible ABLE Account Holder | Or register the name of your Church Organization for your special needs ministry fund.
Raise Awareness about Our Inaugural Special Mother's Day RemarkABLE Run Across America! Enlist close family members and friends to register for the event by becoming an individual fundraiser for your team.
Join the inaugural Special Mother's Day Experience: Raise awareness and funds for your team in honor of Special Mother's Day!
THE KICKOFF: We are excited to present a virtual screening of the new movie SPELLERS on Sunday April 30, 2023 from 4pm to 7pm EST.! What if everything you thought you knew about autism was WRONG? Get your tickets here
- The Special Mother's Day RemarkABLE Run (IN PERSON, GA) starts at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Our Special Mother's Day May 13, 2023.