Saturday, June 10th, 2023 8 a.m. Lake Shawnee - Reynolds Lodge, 3315 NE Tinman Circle, Topeka, KS 66605.
Medals will be given out at 9:00 am for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in the female and male categories. Also, 1st place medals will be awarded to the top female and male in each age group 12 yr-under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60 & over.
• Start/Finish line will be located at Reynolds Lodge on Tinman Circle.
• 5K participants will complete 3 laps around Tinman Circle.
• Each lap is approximately one mile in length.
• Race will be timed. • Race will start at 8:00 a.m.
• Tinman Circle will be closed to vehicle traffic from 7:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
• Check-in/Registration will take place inside Reynolds Lodge.
• Post-race snacks and Bratwurst and Beverages provided at the end race
Entry Fee: $30
One Free t-shirt with each registration: (circle one size) YS YM YL XS S M L XL XXL XXXL
**T-shirt sizes are ONLY guaranteed for registrations received prior to May 19. After May 19, there is no guarantee
participants will receive a T-shirt. (Race will go on rain or shine. No Refunds)
Packet Pickup will be held in Sacred Heart Church Hall, Friday, June 9, 4-6 pm.
Late registrations will be allowed at packet pickup and on Saturday, June 10, 7-7:30 am.
Printed copies of the registration can be found at https://germanfesttopeka.com/brat-trot/ & mailed to
Mail to: Sacred Heart Rectory, 333 NE Freeman Ave, Topeka, KS 66616
Online Early registration closes for t-shirts at midnight, May 19, 2023.
Actively seeking sponsorship:
Need to contact someone in regard to sponsorship or more information, please reach out to Christy Hogan at 785-845-6157