WE ARE RUNNING THE INDIVIDUAL CATEGORY COMPETITIONS ON AIR THIS SEASON!
REMINDER: FIREFIGHTERS CAN COMPETE AT ANY REGIONAL EVENT, NOT JUST THE REGION YOU LIVE AND WORK IN. PLEASE REFER TO THE GUIDE TO THE CHALLENGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
⇒ NEW!!! The Challenge now offers a ‘Value Package’ registration. This package allows you to compete up to three (3) times in the categories you want for just one reasonable entry fee! Please read below for important details on what to expect.
HOW IT WORKS: THIS REGISTRATION PAGE ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO REGISTER FOR THE OVERALL EVENT. REGISTERING IN ADVANCE WILL GUARANTEE YOU A STARTING SPOT SINCE OUR EVENTS NOW HAVE A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COMPETITORS THAT WE CAN ACCOMODATE!
IMPORTANT: ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT, ALL REGISTRANTS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH A SPECIAL ACCESS LINK INTO OUR SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO SELECT YOUR THREE (3) CATEGORY RUNS. INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED AT THAT TIME ON HOW TANDEM AND RELAY TEAM MEMBERS CAN BE CONNECTED.
CITIES & DEPARTMENTS: IF YOU NEED TO PAY FOR ALL OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERS USING ONE FORM OF PAYMENT AND IN ONE TRANSACTION, PLEASE EMAIL US SO WE CAN ASSIST!
- Only one registrant per email address please! Otherwise the system will not allow you to select your categories down the road!!!
- Only one Individual Category run per person. Competitors entering the Individual Category will receive one run in the Wildcard program. Competitors qualifying to move into the Finale on Saturday will do so at no additional cost.
- You can slice and dice your run choices however you want. Ex: you can run two tandems and one relay; or, one individual and two relays, etc.
- When the event has unfilled slots in the tandem and relay categories, the Registrar will inform all registered competitors to give them a first-come, first-served opportunity to register for additional runs at no additional charge.
- Runs are non-transferrable and must be used by the same registrant. If a competitor desires to compete in less than three (3) categories, they can but will not receive any credit for the unused portion of their registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR COMPETITORS FROM A SOUTHWEST REGION STATE: Your run times at the conclusion of Thursdays Individual Category Wildcard qualifying rounds will determine the Southwest Region Championship Titles for the 2023 season! If a SW Competitor has a run time that places them into the top 50 moving forward to Saturday's individual category finale, they will run again but this time for Overall Event honors.