NEW THIS YEAR! Every finisher will receive a finshers medal!
Oh, what fun! The Holiday 5K/10K and Kids Fun Run 1K is a more than a race; it’s a can’t-miss Christmas celebration.
Held on December 02 and hosted by the Robertson County Family YMCA, this very merry race takes runners around historic Springfield Tennessee. What a great way to start the Holiday Season!
Event details and schedule
- Pre-Packet Pickup: Friday, Dec. 01 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Robertson COunty Family YMCA
- Race Day Packet Pick-up/Walk-up Registration: 7-8 a.m. at the Race Site, 405 North Main Street, Springfield, TN 37172
- Family 1 Mile Run: 8:20 a.m.
- 10K Starts: 8:00 a.m. *Cut off time of 1.5 hours
- 5K Starts: 8:10 a.m.
- Awards: Within 30 minutes after the last eligible winner crosses the finish line.
Overall awards will be based on gun time.
- Overall Awards | Top 3: Male & Female
- Masters (40+) | Top 1: Male & Female
- Grand Masters (50+) | Top 1: Male & Female
You are allowed to claim a prize in only one category.
Award cermony is TBD.
Participants will receive a free t-shirt on a first-come, first-served basis. Sizes are not guaranteed. Those who register beginning Dec. 01 must pick up their shirt after their race.
We expect our event to happen rain or shine. However, the safety of our participants is of great importance. In the event of adverse conditions (tornado warning, tornado watch, thunderstorm, heavy rain, or any other extreme weather conditions), the Race Director, in communication with the local law enforcement and the city, may delay the event, cancel the event, or make changes to the race course. Refunds will not be issued if the event is canceled for adverse weather conditions.
Benefitting the Y
The YMCA Race Series benefits the YMCA of Middle Tennessee. As a leading nonprofit committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of children and teens, improves community health and well-being and supports people in need right in our own neighborhood.
By participating in the race, you're making an enduring, lasting impact in your community by giving everyone, regardless of age, income or background, the opportunities they need to learn, grow and thrive.