In Nepal's folklore, Yeti is an "abominable Snowman", who looks like an ape, is taller than an average human, and is believed to live in the Himalayas, Siberia, Central and East Asia. Yeti, during pre-19th century, has been believed to be a "Glacier Being" who was worshipped by the indigenous communities.
However, in Western, MO, he is a cute big fellar that we can't wait to see this January 13th, 2024 to playfully run from him, take pictures with him, high-five him, and have a chilly party with him! Freddie is excited to come to St.Louis for the first time EVER and CANNOT wait to see you!
Come join us and:
- Earn Your Comfy Hoodie OR Puffy Vest for Half and Full Participants
- Choose Between One of the Bonus Swag
- Enjoy Tasty Treats and Food
- Wear WHITE to match Freddie!
- AND Dance to Some YETI MUSIC