Grab a team and hit the streets of Lancaster for emPower Training Systems Lancaster City Adventure Race! Walk, jog or run, but transportation of any kind will get you disqualified, this is a foot race. Teams will work to accumulate location based points for 3 top winning teams. The fun begins, and ends, at Rachel's Creperie and Cafe at 201 W Walnut St, Lancaster. All registrants will receive a 20% off coupon to use on race day, so enjoy breakfast after!
Saturday, June 17th, 2023
1. Using our hints and clues, you and your team will work your way around Lancaster City exploring fun facts and history, snapping fun team photos to qualify your team for points. Top 3 teams win cool prizes!
2. Teams of 3-5 people, with #teamname to use for photo requirements. There is no team registration. Team Captain can email the team names/list to email@example.com
2. Use of any form of transportation will disqualify your team from winning any prizes.
3. Team photos will be required at each location, including ALL team members, in one photograph, to be counted. Use your phone. If all team members are not in the same photo it will be counted as a missed/incorrect location.
3. When all members of your team arrive back at the start location, your total time will be calculated and any "penalties" will be added to your total.
4. Teams will receive a 15 minute penalty for each "missed" location. A 5 minute penalty for any "cheats" used.
5. Run will be approximately 4.5-5 miles. There will be a 2.5 hour cutoff, maximum time to complete.