Love Wine? Enjoy running or walking? This race is for you!
Join us on Sunday, June 18th, 2023 at 9:00am for an exciting new event that features the amazing scenery and landscape at Orenda Winery! High elevation fruit aged for two years in small French oak barrels, Orenda is known for complex, subtle and dynamic flavors reminiscent of an old-world style rarely found in Washington wines. Whether you are looking to run, walk or just enjoy the wine this race is a sure thing for a great time and an incredible experience! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
- T-shirt: Super Soft Ring Spun Cotton t-shirt included!
- Wine Glass: Shatterproof, Collapsible, and Portable!
- Finisher Medal: A bottle stopper, corkscrew, and keychain lanyard all in one!
- Race Bib: Chip timed 5k run/walk
- Results Posted Online
- ...and of course, a pour of wine!
Event details and schedule
Let's Do This!
Free Race Photos
Free Race Pics Available for Download at all of our events!!!
Refer Friends = Earn Cash Back!
How It Works:
1) When registering, create a Team Name for your group. Create a password (and write it down!)
2) Tell all your friends to sign up for the race! (be sure to give them your team name and password)
3) When your Team hits 5 participants, the first 4 people will get $5 CASH BACK and the 5th will receive a $5 discount on their race fee!
4) For a team of 10, every new team member gets a $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive 1 bottle of wine at the specified winery.
5) For a team of 20, every new team member gets a $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive a total of 5 bottles of wine at the specific winery.
32305 NE 8th St
Carnation, WA US 98014
This race will begin and end at the winery. The official course map will be posted the week of the event.
Proceeds from this race will benefit the Rotary Club of Duvall!
MISSION of ROTARY CLUB OF DUVALL Providing humanitarian, civic and education contributions to the local, regional and international communities, charities and programs served by Rotary International and the Rotary Club of Duvall in the spirit of “Service Above Self” CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
Age Group Awards More Info!
This event will be offering Age Group Awards! In addition to scoring all of the great swag listed above, the top M/F finisher in each age category also receives a custom age group award!
5 Year Categories: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44,. 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Over
- Competitive Runners, please start with the first group to be eligible for an age group award.
- If your event has wave start times, age group winners must start with the first wave to be eligible for a medal.
- There will be no age group ceremony. Please look up your results at www.J3Timing.com after finishing and if you placed top 1 in your category please visit the registration table to pick up your award.
- Age Group medals will be available for pickup 1 hour after the start of the first wave - age group awards are only available the day of the event and will not be available for shipment once the event has concluded.
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate and receive a discounted registration that includes a shirt, medal and bib (these participants will not receive a wine glass or a wine pour).
- Are strollers allowed? You are welcome to use a stroller for this event but we ask that you please start in the back.
- Is walking allowed? Yes absolutely! We have many walkers, joggers, and run/walkers at this event!
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes, but they must be on a leash!
- I still have questions, who do I contact? If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Use the contact form on this page, we'd love to hear from you!
Packet Pick-up will be on Race Day ONLY beginning an hour before the race starts.
Check out the Winery!
Can I Participate Virtually?
Absolutely! We have been getting many inquiries about virtual participation and have integrated a virtual option into our regular registration.
Please feel free to register through the regular registration link above and you can either:
1) Pick up packet during packet pickup or on the morning of the race, but run on your own (hint: wine ticket is still good if you use this strategy)
2) Contact us at any time to switch to the Virtual Wine Run 5k and we'll ship your packet (NEW for 2023: There will be a $10.00 shipping and handling charge for this option)
Also, if you intend on running, but later change your mind and would like to do either of these options, that's ok too! If you are definitely going to have us ship your packet and run virtually though, we do recommend you follow the instructions below:
1). Go to runsignup.com/profile and log into your account.
2). Click on "Manage Registration" next to this race.
3). On the next page click on transfer to another race and choose the virtual wine run race.
Corporate Sponsorships and Wellness Programs
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OR CORPORATE TEAMS OPPORTUNITIES?
We have a variety of ways to get involved as a sponsor and get your brand in front of thousands. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Professionally Timed By
Additional race information can be found at http://www.winerun5k.com.