The River Ride is a friendly and flat bike tour that wraps around NW Ohio's area rivers and creeks! Great for veteran bikers (50 & 62.5 miles), families, and those new to the sport (10 & 20mile on paved bike paths).
YOU CAN EXPECT
- Scenic and swept roads
- Great food & rest stops
- Friendly SAG service & an onsite bike shop
- Live music during lunch
- A family friendly environment
- A bike shop will be on site to help with repair needs!
Proceeds go to support City Life at Rally Point Youth Center a much needed resource for the Lima community! City Life is a ministry of YFC of Northwest Ohio. yfcnwoh.org
Event details and schedule
Start Times Vary:
- 50 & 62.5 mile riders start 6:30am-9am
- 20 mile riders start 9am-11am
- 10 mile riders 10am-11am (recommended start time)
A bike shop will be present to help with repair needs!