Livingston County Veteran Services, First Responders, and Howell Recreation present the first annual 9/11 “Never Forget 5K Trail Run/Walk.” Join us at Fillmore County Park on September 16th at 8 am as we remember those who lost their lives that day, as well as our military veterans and first responders who went into harm’s way as a result of the attack. This trail is not stroller friendly and is not paved. All runners will receive a t-shirt and a finisher medal. A portion of the proceeds will go back to Livingston County Parks and Howell Recreation.
- Early packet pick-up will be on
- September 12th - 13th from 8 am-8 pm at the Oceola Community Center at 1661 N. Latson Rd, Howell, MI 48843 OR
- September 14th & 15th from 9 am - 5 pm at Livingston County Veterans Services 1420 Lawson Dr. Howell MI 48843
- We ask that you try to pick up your items in advance if possible but packets will be available on-site for race day starting at 7 am. We will send out a reminder email with details when it gets closer.
Day of Race:
- There will be various food trucks and vendors on-site for additional purchases
- There will also be raffle baskets and tickets for sale day of (CASH ONLY)
Your accurate chip time and current overall will be texted to your phone and be available live on this site.
The race will be chipped timed by Michigan Running Foundation