USATF-certified 5k and 10k courses on La Palma Ave and the Santa Ana River Trail around perimeter of beautiful Yorba Regional Park
- Chip timing for 5k and 10k run/walks
- Kids 1k fun run (ages 10 & under) / 100ish-yd tot trot (ages 4 & under)
- Special awards to top overall male and female finishers in the 5k and 10k races
- Medals three deep to top male and female 5k & 10K winners in 18 age categories
- Custom-designed diecast finisher medals to all 5k/10k and kids run/trot participants
- Shirts for 5k/10k participants in adult unisex, women's, and youth sizes
- Discounts for teams/group of 8 or more
- Team competitions with awards to the biggest team, the fastest team, and the highest fundraising team
- Special recognition awards for legacy runners and 3-year or more Pilgram Club participants
- Finish-line festival featuring costume contest, music, food, freebies, and fun for adults and kids of all ages
You can pick up your bib, t-shirt, and goodie bag at packet pick-up the day before, location to be announced or on race day morning at the event venue starting at 6:00 AM.
The event staging area is located at the west end of Yorba Regional Park (7300 E La Palma, Anaheim Hills, CA 92807), just past the softball fields near the 5k/10k start line.
Parking is available inside Yorba Regional Park. Payment may be required Enter the park off La Palma from eastbound or westbound lanes starting at 6:00 AM until approx 6:45 AM, when the eastbound lanes along the park will be closed for the start of the 10k race. Thereafter, access to the park will be via westbound La Palma only when the course is clear of runners.
Additional parking is available in the following areas: 1) Paved/gravel lots adjacent to softball fields at west end of Yorba Regional Park (very limited capacity); 2) residential areas directly across from the park; 3) residential areas west of Fairmont Blvd off Hondo Dr; and 3) on the street and in church parking lots off of the Fairmont Connector between Esperanza and Fairmont Blvd.
We expect heavy traffic race day morning; carpooling and early arrival is strongly recommended!
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
6:00 AM - Late registration / packet pick-up
7:00 AM - 10k start
8:00 AM - 5k start
8:40 AM - 5k & 10k overall winners announced*
9:00 AM - Kids 1k fun run & 100ish-yd tot trot (tot trot first, followed by 1k)
* Age group winners will not be formally announced; runners can claim their medals at the awards table shortly after you finish. Top three overall participants are based on gun time, first to cross the finish is the winner, age group awards are based on chip time.