This fall we invite the community to run for them because they are always ready to run for us! This benefit event for the Princeton First Aid & Rescue Squad helps them continue their mission to Save Lives, Relieve the Suffering of the Sick and Injured, and Promote Safety.
- Sunday, October 15th, 8:30 AM start at TPC Jasna Polana
- This event is for everyone from the competitive runner to the joyful walker.
- NEW! Early Bird Savings & Family Friendly Fees. $30 through 6/30, $35 after 7/1, $40 after 10/1. $20 for all participants 12 and under. $3 discount to all USATF members.
- All participants registered by 9/29 are guaranteed our "Run for Rescue" shirt.
- Awards for top 3 Male, Female, Nonbinary participants.
- Medals for top 3 in each age group (male/female) in 5-year increments from 9 and under to 90 and over!
- USA Track & Field-NJ Sanctioned Grand Prix event. (500 Points)
- Find course details here.
This event is for those who like doing your 5K on your own schedule! It's perfect for those who have plans on the day of our event, don't live locally or wish to break the 5K distance up over a number of days. Our virtual option includes our "Run for Rescue" shirt and official race bib. Direct shipping of race packet to your home is included in your registration fee.
RUN FOR FREE
We've made it simple to add a fundraiser to your 5K when registering. With our easy-to-use personal fundraising pages, you can do more than run to support Princeton First Aid & Rescue squad. Any participant who raises $100 will have the opportunity to request a registration refund.
Did you know the squad's average response time is 6 minutes and 11 seconds? We invite you to take the 6:11 challenge. Any participant who runs our 5K at 6:11 pace or faster will receive a free entry into our 2024 event.