AN EVENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY AND FOR ALL LEVELS!
UW-Whitewater, Williams Center Pool
Come join the fun! This is a great way to start off your triathlon season!
Do it by yourself or as part of a relay team. Teams can be co-ed or single sex teams, 2 or 3 person
Finish Line Pictures
We will NOT have ON-SITE registration. Read important dates below.
General Meetings will be offered, via Zoom, either on Friday evening and/or Saturday. Links will be sent to all registrants race week. Look in your junk mail! *** It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ATTEND A ZOOM MEETING so you know the race course ***
Watch this website for ALL race details, maps, wave assignments, etc.
Friday, September 1st: PRICE GOES UP
Sunday, September 10th, at midnight: Shirt orders close.
Saturday, September 16th, at midnight: Registration closes.
Last date to make any special requests to swim near or with a friend or family member.
Any special requests that move you LATER in the day, can remove you from age group awards, if your age division races earlier.
Sunday, September 17th or Monday, September 18th: Waves & start times are posted to this website.
Events Offered (The Olympic distances will be limited to 54 racers, COMBINED, between the TRIATHLON & AQUABIKE):
1. SUPER SPRINT Tri: 250 yard swim, 6.5 mile bike, 2 mile run
2. SPRINT Tri: 500 yd swim, 13 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run (wave start range is 10:15am-12:30pm)
** Sprint Tri Relay option, too.
3. AQUATHON SPRINT: 500 yd swim, 3.1 mile run (wave start range is 11am-12:30pm)
4. AQUABIKE SPRINT: 500 yd swim, 13 mile bike (wave start range is 11am-12:30pm)
4. DUATHLON: 2 mile run, 13 mile bike, 2 mile run
1. OLYMPIC Tri: 1000 yd swim, 26.5 mile bike, and 6 mile run (wave start range is 8am-10am)
** Sprint Tri Relay option, too.
2. AQUABIKE OLYMPIC: 1000 yd swim, 26.5 mile bike (wave start range is 9am-10am)
RELAY TEAMS - PLEASE READ
The first relay member should register and pay on-line. All other team members register under the event RELAY TEAM MEMBER. There is no fee for them.
NO AWARDS will be mailed:
Race Shirts (wicking shirts available)
Overall Race Awards
1st through 3rd division medals
LOW entry fees! More ways to save:
1. SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODES:
Are you in the military, a veteran, or a police officer? THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!! Use the code, FREEDOM, for a 20% discount.
Are you a doctor or nurse? THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!! Use the code, RESCUE, for a 20% discount.
Are you over 65 years of age? You're an awesome example to all! Use the code, GOLDEN, for a 15% discount
Are you currently enrolled or teach at UW-Whitewater? Use the code, UWW, for a 15% discount
Are you a student or staff member of the Whitewater School District? Use the code WWUSD, for a 15% discount.
2. Individual race fees listed, do NOT include shirt prices (Relay fees DO include standard t-shirts).
3. We offer a $5 discount for group entries. A group is 6 individual racers, registering under the same group name. Use the coupon code GROUP, to receive this discount.
Only 1 coupon code can be used.
About the J-Hawks
We are a 501c3 not-for-profit youth organization, that offers swim lessons and a youth swim team. No child is ever turned away due to financial struggles. The monies raised, from our triathlons, are vital in allowing us to offer free and reduced programs, to area children.
We truly appreciate your support and are always looking for feedback on how we can improve.
DO YOU KIDS LIKE TO SWIM? CHECK OUT OUR YOUTH SWIM TEAM HERE