Get super speedy this summer with our Track Tuesday workouts at 6:30am!
This group is for runners of all paces. The coach will provide 8 unique weekly workouts and offer feedback on goal paces along with pace predictions for a variety of distances.
Each workout will start at Shrine Hill Park parking lot at 6:35am. We will run about a quarter mile to the track, complete the workout, and then wrap up by about 7:30 am. Workouts will be 3-4.5 miles total with rest breaks between intervals. Bring water!
This program includes:
- Professional advice on running and racing.
- Unlimited access to the coach all summer for specific questions, pace recommendations, & personalized coaching.
- Tips on stretching, strength training, hydration, nutrition, and recovery.
- Motivation, inspiration, and humor.
- Explanation of a wide variety of running workouts.
- Tips on goal-setting and mental health.
- A guide with a list of additional track workouts to add to your routine.
- Training plans for your first or next 5k, 10k, 13.1 mile or 26.2 mile race.