Get ready for a trail run you won't soon forget in the historic Griffith Park! Brace yourself for a visual treat as you hit the trails and soak up a mesmerizing variety of views. From the expansive San Gabriel and Verdugo Mountains to the buzzing Downtown Los Angeles, the charming Glendale, and that iconic observatory, this run has it all. Whether you're a running newbie or a seasoned pro, this event is a fantastic way to explore the area's awesome trails, whether you're jogging, strolling, or just taking it all in.
Each Participant receives:
- Scenic, and well marked courses
- Panoramic views of Griffith Park, Downtown Los Angeles, the Observatory, and Glendale
- Ultra-soft, ultra-comfy premium gender specific short sleeve t-shirt*
- Unique Finisher’s medal for all participants
- Limited Edition P-22 Pin for the first 350 registrations!
- Special award for Overall and Age Grade Division Winners (11K and Half Only)
- Free Downloadable Race Photos
- Chip time results
- Course Aid Stations (2-4) with medical staff
- Volunteer Support
- Gear check
- Finish Line Fruit, Snacks, Refreshments, and Full Body Wipes
- Flexible deferral and transfer options
- Access to the exclusive Griffith Park Trail Run sale at Fleet Feet Burbank
There are two well-stocked aid stations (at Vista Del Valle Mile 2.5 and at the turnaround Mile 3.32). Runners will pass Vista Del Valle aid station twice.
Half marathon course is a double loop on the 11K course