The 5th Annual SUP & RUN 5K event will be held at Nathan Benderson Park to benefit Operation Second Chance (OSC). Take a moment to learn more about OSC here: www.OperationSecondChance.org
The SUP & RUN 5K gives athletes three great races in one to choose from.
- 5K RUN
- 5K Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) OR
- 5K SUP & 5K RUN
(CHIP START 2019)
- Every finisher receives a custom finisher medal.
- The sleeveless race shirts are AMAZING - it's May in Florida and I get to wear this shirt A LOT
- AWARDS GO 6 DEEP IN EACH 5 YEAR AGE GROUP!
- SWAG, to quote a 2017 participant, "this race SWAG is truly head and shoulders above most races"
- The food & post-race celebration party is FUN! FUN!
- Whoa - there is a beer garden, a SIP & RUM station and AMAZIN VENDORS where you can buy really cool stuff AND...
- The Athletes, Vendors, Sponsors, and Spectators: ALL CELEBRATING OUR VETERANS!
Need more reasons? Visit our Facebook page for regular updates: SUP & RUN 5K or our website: SUPRUNRACE.com