Join us for the inaugural Dash For A Cure 5K at the London Farmer’s Market to support Breast Cancer Awareness and the Karlyle Keith Young Cancer Fund
Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 3:00pm
We encourage all participants to wear pink to support the cause. Special thanks to WalMart Transportation for their presenting sponsorship.
- Flat/fast course through downtown London & the Veteran's Memorial Park.
- Commemorative race T-shirts
- Chip timing & race management support provided by RaceRise
- Free Race Photos (Thanks Ruby Cline-Eaton)
- Awards for Top 3 M/F Overall & Top 3 M/F in 10 year age groups
- Post race food, fun and fellowship
- Social teams to expand your race experience (Prize for the largest team)
- Race supports a great local cause --- The Karlyle Keith Young Cancer Fund
- Prize for the Best Dressed --- PINK OUT!
5K ROUTE MAP COMING SOON
AWARDS Top 3 Male/Female Overall and Age Group Awards: Top 3 M/F in the following: 0-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
5K PRICING $25 (August 24-31), $30 (September 1-30), $35 (October 1-19), $40 (October 20-22)
We will have a packet pickup on Friday, October 20th from 3:00-6:00pm at The Job Shop, 85 South Laurel Road, London, KY 40744. We will have race day packet pickup on Sunday, October 22nd from 1:45-2:45pm at The London Farmer’s Market
If you would like more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact Angela Murray at 606.215.6784 or Keyla Stubblefield at 606.231.7768 or send an email to