PIZZA RUN DESCRIPTION
- Join us at the NEW Nicola Pizza for the Inaugural Pizza Run/Walk...A 5k run/walk, organized by the Rehoboth Beach Running Co. and produced by Seashore Strider Event Production, Inc. to benefit the HOME OF THE BRAVE FOUNDATION. Enjoy the run/walk on the trails of 5-points before returning to Nicola Pizza for a great after party.
Best of Delaware 2023
Best Pizza, Best Sports Bar and Best Family Friendly Restaurant Downstate
PIZZA RUN RACE LOCATION
- NICOLA PIZZA @ 17323 Ocean One Plaza, Lewes, DE. 19958
PIZZA RUN/WALK START TIME
- 9:00 am
PIZZA RUN/WALK RACE REGISTRATION
- $25.00 "EARLY BIRD PEPPERONI" Race Registration through Sunday, NOVEMBER 5TH at midnight
- $30.00 "RACE WEEK CHEESE" Race Registration through Friday, NOVEMBER 10TH at 10 pm
- $35.00 "RACE DAY NICOBOLI" Race Registration from 7:30 am - 8:50 am on site on NOVEMBER 11TH
2 WAYS TO REGISTER FOR A SEASHORE STRIDER EVENT
- ONLINE REGISTRATION through RUNSIGNUP here at this site."The easiest & most popular way to register for Seashore Strider events.
MAIL-IN REGISTRATION...form can be downloaded from seashorestriders.com on the Nicola Pizza Run page. Please fill out the form completely & neatly, double checking Age, Gender, Entry Fee Price (some events have different fees) & Event Choice.
Mail completed paper registration to: Seashore Striders; 9 Gander Lane, Lewes, DE. 19958 Please mail by Monday of Race Week to be guaranteed an event t-shirt/swag. (Depending on when we receive it, your t-shirt may be ordered on the Monday following the race)
Make checks payable to “Seashore Striders”
- Nicola Pizza of Lewes
- The Inaugural Nicola Pizza Run is a flat & fast out & back course through the 5-Points Development to the 5-Points Trail.
This course will be a wheeled Course and the distance will be 3.11 miles
SAFE RUNNING & RACING
- NOTE- THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ALLOWED IN A SEASHORE STRIDER EVENT...THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PARTICIPANTS...RD TIM-SS
- BIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE ON THE COURSE RIDING ALONG/PACING ANY REGISTERED RUNNER
- BANDITS (NON REGISTERED) RUNNERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN THE RACE RUNNING ALONG/PACING ANY REGISTERED RUNNER
- HEADPHONES/EAR PODS ARE DISCOURAGED WEARING IN BOTH EARS DUE TO SAFETY OF HEARING TRAFFIC
- ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO RUN ON THE COURSE THAT IS MARKED WITH ARROWS AND CONES. PLEASE STAY ON THE ROAD WHERE IT IS MARKED AND POLICE ARE STATIONED...DO NOT RACE ON THE SIDEWALK, RUN THROUGH PRIVATE PROPERTY, OR RUN ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE ROAD. IN MOST CASES YOU SHOULD BE RACING WITH TRAFFIC. (FOR EXAMPLE, IF THE COURSE IS MARKED WITH ARROWS & CONES SO RUNNERS ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF WILMINGTON AND CHRISTIAN STREETS, THEN NO RUNNER SHOULD BE ON THE LEFT SIDE FACING TRAFFIC). ALSO, WHEN THE RACE IS DIRECTED AROUND A CONE OR CONES, FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN CUTTING THE COURSE & DISQUALIFICATION.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RACE INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE EVENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN THIS MATTER. RACE DIRECTOR TIM-SS
- Timing will be done by the Seashore Strider Event Production team and will be using the Chronotrack B Chip system. The Start & Finish will be separate so we will be using "gun time".
- Finish line produced by “Seashore Strider Event Production, Inc.,” Awards ceremony within 30 minutes following the final finisher, custom t-shirts, custom pizza awards, post-race refreshments & post party at Nicola Pizza.
- Register by Monday of Race Week to secure your inaugural t-shirt...
- Awards will be presented to the Overall Male & Female Champions, Overall Male & Female Masters (40+ yrs.), as well as the top three (3) Male & Female finishers in the following age categories: 9 & under, 10-13, 14-19, 20-24, then 5-year age groups through 80+. T-Shirts presented to age group winners and gift certificates presented to the Overall & Master Champions. Awards will be presented within 20 minutes following the final runner crossing the finish.
- The Seashore Striders have a "No Refund" policy, however we make every possible attempt to please our client with the following options: 1. Transfer to a future Seashore Strider owned event of equal value before the end of the current year. 2. Donate your entry fee to the charity associated with the event or to the Seashore Strider Youth Running program. 3. Transfer/Defer to the following year at the same event. Thank You for your cooperation & understanding as some situations are beyond the control of the Seashore Striders.
- Mary Beth Hutton, Rehoboth Beach Running Co.
- Tim Bamforth, Seashore Striders/Seashore Strider Event Production, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
SEASHORE STRIDER STORE