Fleet Feet Fall Training 2023
Begins Thursday, October 5th
Bring on Fall!
Join us for social training groups with experienced coaches and mentors who will guide you through every step along the way with the support and camaraderie of Fleet Feet! It doesn't matter where you are in your fitness, just get back to it and make new friends, reacquaint with old friends and do something for yourself.
To Learn More: We are hosting a FREE Info Session on Tuesday, October 3rd at 6:45PM at Fleet Feet @ The Armory (155 Culver Rd). All Welcome!
Please Note: There is no Coached Workout on Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov 23rd, but join us at the 52nd Webster Turkey Trot in Webster, NY
Choose from the following programs:
- WalkCrew 5K - Perfect for those who just want to walk up to a 5K (3.1 miles) distance
- No Boundaries Learn to Run 5K for runners and walkers (NoBo) - Perfect for those who want to run, or are getting back to running. This is a tried n true run/walk (Ralk) strategy type of training
- No Boundaries 2.0 (NoBo 2.0) - This is perfect for those who already can run 2-3 miles without stopping but want to go longer, perhaps towards a 6-8 mile distance. Perfect for those who run 15 minute/mile or faster.
- "Just Finish" Half Marathon Training (HFM) - This is for those who want to simply complete a 13.1 mile distance (Half Marathon). Must be able to run/walk 4 miles straight at 15 minute/mile or faster and able able to run 15 miles/week minimum.
- "Just Faster" Half Marathon Training (HFM) - This is for those who want to complete a faster 13.1 mile distance (Half Marathon) then they have before. Must be able to run/walk 5 miles straight at 15 minute/mile or faster and able able to run 15 miles/week minimum.
- *These programs will be available virtually too
There is a program for everyone! All training plans are flexible and designed specifically for runners or walkers. The No Boundaries 2.0 plus Just Finish & Just Faster Half Marathon Programs are best for those 15 minute/mile or faster speeds.
Program start / end date - Thursday, October 5th to Thursday, December 14th. Half Marathon and 2.0 participants will still receive weekly and daily workout info through Jan 6th. The in person workouts cease due to the holidays
- For 2.0 and Half Marathon Programs: The Winter Warrior Half or Quarter Marathon on Saturday, January 6th at MCC.
- For No Bundaries and WalkCrew Programs: Reindeer Run 5K on Sunday, December 10th at Blue Cross Arena .
- Or an event of your choice around that time frame - www.yellowjacketracing.com