YMCA of Barry County’s Annual Turkey Trot 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run
Come and participate in the beautiful run/walk near YMCA Camp Algonquin on Thanksgiving morning. It's our 15th annual Turkey Trot, which includes a 5k run/walk and a 1-mile fun run. As always, we will award Otto's Turkey Farm's turkey to the top male and female runners. We will have official bibs with chips this year to record your timed results! Bring along your loved ones and enjoy a morning full of fun! WOBBLE BEFORE YOU GOBBLE
November 23rd, 2023
o Registrations by November 15th T-SHIRT INCLUDED (long sleeve dry-fit shirts)
- $20 for Youth 17 & Under
- $30 for Adults 18+
o After November 15th *NO SHIRT*
- $25 for Youth 17 & Under
- $35 for Adults 18+
• 1 Mile Fun Run is FREE; you must register online or on race day – *NO SHIRT*
Check-in Race/BIB Packet Pick up:
• Wednesday, November 22nd at YMCA Lodge: 4:00-7:00 PM
• Race Day pick-up will be available from 7:00-8:00 AM
• RACE DAY REGISTRATION will be available 7:00-8:00 AM (no t-shirt)
• 8:30 am Fun Run @ corner of Buehler Rd & Iroquois Trail
• 8:45 am 5K @ corner of Buehler Rd & Iroquois Trail
ALCA Lodge & New Y Building; 2350 Iroquois Trail (Old Positive Directions building)
No public parking is available at YMCA Camp Algonquin.
5K Race Route:
Begins at Buehler Road, Right on Woodruff Road, Right on Hammond Road, Right on Iroquois Trail, End in the parking lot at YMCA Camp Algonquin.
• 1st Place Male and Female 5K winners: Win the race, and you will receive a turkey donated by Otto’s Turkey Farm!
• Best Dressed: Wear your most festive fall gear, and the best dressed will win a prize and have their picture taken at the finish!
Gather all the members of your school district and invite them to join you in a 5K run/walk! The school with the most participants will be presented with the prestigious turkey trophy, which can be displayed at the school for the following year. The trophy will be awarded and announced in the week following Thanksgiving.
End of Event:
Meet us up in the Lodge when you finish for HOT COCOA, water, and giveaways, and we will have a registration table available so participants can register for upcoming programs.