RISE is the endurance event you've been waiting for. Whether you're a seasoned endurance pro or just getting your feet wet, we've designed this fun yet challenging event to push you outside your comfort zone both mentally and physically, but don't worry you won't be alone! Teamwork is absolutely critical for the success of the event. Each individual brings a valuable component needed to help their team succeed! The event lasts 3+ hours and we strive for 100% completion rate. RISE stands for Resilience, Integrity, Service, and Endurance and we'll highlight each during the event.
- Date: Saturday, June 29, 2024
- Start Time: Check in will start at 5:30 PM sharp. Do not be late.
- Location: TBA - Somewhere in the greater Salt Lake City, UT area between Ogden and Provo
- Age Limit: 16 and over at time of event (minors under age 18 are permitted to participate as long as a parent/guardian is present throughout the entire duration of the event as a participant or shadow)
- Token for finishing the event
- Pair of Bombas Socks
- Photographs during the event
Mandatory Participant Gear List
Every person must bring the following items. This is mandatory for the success and safety of the event. If you show up without some of these items, you may not be able to participate.
- Pack/ruck to carry your items in
- Headlamp (bring extra batteries)
- Roll of duct tape
- 2 chem lights/glow sticks attached to the outside of your pack/ruck
- Black Sharpie marker
- Reflective vest (not a PT belt)
- Pair of work or tactical gloves
- Emergency blanket (the shiny plastic kind)
- Government issued ID
- Enough water to get you through the event
- Enough nutrition/food/electrolytes to get you through the event