Experience the beauty of the Crossroads of Livingston County! The inaugural Lima Bean 5K Run/Walk will kick off Saturday's activities of the Lima Crossroads Festival.
- Race starts and ends at Crossroads Church, 1574 Rochester St, Lima
- The 3.1 mile course takes you through the outskirts of Lima. Being the first year for the race, it is not USATF certified
- Chip timing by HourGlass Works
- Digital display clock finish
- Water station at the halfway mark
- Overall and age group awards
- Bring non-perishable food item (no glass please!) for the Lima Food Pantry.
- Course cutoff is 2 hours after the start.
- Participants receive a t-shirt if registered before July 20th
- Families are welcome- kids under 8 are free (no bib or t-shirt).
- As a courtesy to runners, walkers and those with strollers please start at the back.
- As much as we love furry friends, please keep them at home.
- The Lima Crossroads Festival is free to all- with 4 days of live music, a parade, family activities, and of course the bed race!
- Proceeds for the race go to keep the festival free and support our 2024 charities- Teresa House, Lima Volunteer Ambulance, Regiment Veteran Outreach