Half Triathlon | 70.3 | Olympic Triathlon | Sprint Triathlon | Kids Triathlon | Aquabike | Duathlon
One of the best! The Donner Lake Triathlon is a favorite of many triathletes. The venue, setting and course offer a truly beautiful and challenging experience. Join us the fourth weekend of July in Truckee, California!
All scheduled activities are based at West End Beach/Donner Lake/Truckee, CA
Cut Off Times for the Half Distance Race
- Swim: 8:45AM 1 hour and 10 minutes after the final HALF swim wave start.
- Bike: 1:05 PM 5 hours and 30 minutes after the final HALF swim wave start.
- Run: 2:05 PM 2nd lap 6 hours and 30 minutes after the final HALF swim wave start.
- Run: 4:05 PM 8 hours and 30 minutes after the final HALF swim wave start.
- The race will officially end 8 hours and 30 minutes after the final HALF swim wave start at 4:05 PM
Important Packet Pickup Notes
ID is Required
- At registration, ALL athletes are required to show photo ID. Every single participant must have a photo ID, this includes all relay participants. Youth athletes without an ID must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a photo ID.
- Annual USAT members are required to bring their membership card.
- Athletes may only pick up their own packets. Under no circumstances may an athlete pick up a packet for another person. Regarding relays, all relay members must be present to receive the packet, or split up the relay packet for each participant.
- If an athlete does not bring a photo ID to packet pickup they have two options:
- Find it
- Have someone fax them a copy of their photo ID
- If an athlete does not bring their USAT membership card to packet pickup they have three options:
- Find it
- Locate internet access where a temporary card can be printed
- Purchase a one-day membership for $12, which can later be applied to a membership renewal by submitting a receipt of purchase