The Original Party on Wheels!
The entire course is paved and closed to vehicles. Note: some local residents are allowed to drive on the course with police supervision.
$42 online registration fee includes:
- Chip Timing
- Participant Medals
- Bicycle Repair
- Sag Wagon Support
- Medical Support
- Medical Insurance
- Purified Water
- Event Security
Optional items include:
- Elite Start ($10 upgrade)
- T-Shirts ($11)
- Jerseys ($50)
- Hats ($10)
- Bicycle Valet ($3)
- Bus transportation from San Diego ($89)
- Buses from San Diego bring you, your bicycle, and your personal belongings to Rosarito early Saturday morning before the event and return you from the Finish Line Fiesta in Ensenada back to San Diego on Saturday afternoon. Please visit our website for details.
- Shuttle service at the event from Ensenada to Rosarito ($20)
- Shuttles are available to bring you and your bicycle from the Finish Line to the Start Line both before the event in the morning and after the event in the afternoon. Shuttles depart about every 15 minutes from 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. in the morning, and again from 1:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. in the afternoon. Reservations are not required, and there is no limit to the number of tickets sold, so you can even buy your ticket last minute at the Finish Line before or after the event.
For more information, please visit our website or give us a call!
*Passports are required to re-enter the U.S. from Mexico!