Presented by the Scripps Ranch Old Pros, the 4th of July 50 Mile Bike Ride is for serious riders who’ve been training for some time. We don’t suggest you attempt this ride unless you are in top condition. Grueling is the word of the day here. Review the course below so you can properly pace yourself for this ride.
Dust off the bikes and air up the tires, and if you like, take your bike over to our sponsor Black Mountain Bicycles to get it checked out before the day of the event. Then join us at the corner of Scripps Ranch Boulevard and Hibert St. for the start of a day of fun in the sun in San Diego.
- Aid stations with limited bicycle repair by Black Mountain Bicycles.
- Roving SAG support on all courses.
- Post-ride refreshments. 21+ picture ID required for beer garden.
- Commemorative T-shirts to all registered participants.
- Post-ride drawings for prizes donated by local businesses. Ride participation not required.
Discuss this Event
Contact the Event