HITS Championship-Palm Springs, California is the crown jewel of the HITS Triathlon Series and will once again be the home of the 2016 HITS Triathlon Series Championship. The Coachella Valley is a stunning venue that offers beautiful vistas in a dry and sunny climate, perfect for a December triathlon. The course in Palm Springs is flat, fast and awesomely scenic!
Register today at http://hitstriathlonseries.com/palm-springs-ca-registration.
The following timeline provides a brief overview of the weekend's events at the HITS Championship in Palm Springs, California. All times are subject to change. Note: New course maps and details for 2016 will be coming soon!
Friday, December 2, 2016 – Race Site at Lake Cahuilla Park
*It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that Half and Full athletes pick up their packets on FridaySaturday, December 3, 2016 – Race Site at Lake Cahuilla Park
• 5 - 6 am: Additional Packet and Timing Chip Pick-up for Half and Full distance athletes
**PLEASE NOTE: Athletes MUST be present at their Awards Ceremony to receive an award.Sunday, December 4, 2016 – Race Site at Lake Cahuilla Park
• 5 - 6 am: Additional Packet and Timing Chip Pick-up for Sprint and Olympic distance athletes
• 5 - 6:30 am: Bike and Gear Drop-Off for Sprint and Olympic distance athletes
***PLEASE NOTE: Athletes MUST be present at their Awards Ceremony to receive an award. Unclaimed awards may be shipped if request is made within two weeks after the event. Athlete is responsible for a $10 shipping and handling fee.
• Race Site - Lake Cahuilla Park
• Athlete Dinner - HITS Desert Horse Park
• Official Bike Shop – Hypercat Racing
Questions? Call 845.247.7275 or email Info@hitsendurance.com.
Discuss this Event
Contact the Event