Presented by the Scripps Ranch Old Pros, the 4th of July 10K Race is a USA T&F sanctioned course around scenic Miramar Lake. It features an exciting downhill finish that delivers you to Hoyt Park, where you’ll realize the fun is just beginning.
- USA T&F sanctioned 10K course around scenic Miramar Lake with a fast, downhill, PR friendly finish.
- The 10K employs souvenir timing chips that are both accurate and commemorative. You get to keep the timing chip after the race.
- Medals to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each 10K division.
- First place male and female finishers will be awarded the Ron McElliott Cup.
- Awards and prize drawings to be held at Hoyt Park at 9:00 a.m. (run participation not required).
- Commemorative T-shirt to all registered participants at finish.
- Post-race refreshments. 21+ picture ID required for beer garden.
Discuss this Event
Contact the Event