The AFC half Marathon is run on a fast, scenic, point-to-point course. The race starts at the historic Cabrillo National Monument at the tip of Point Loma with its world-renowned vistas of San Diego Bay and the Pacific Ocean, follows scenic San Diego Bay and Harbor Island along the Embarcadero to the Star of India, winds through downtown San Diego and finishes in beautiful Balboa Park.
The America's Finest City Half Marathon is the third and final race in
the Half Marathon Triple CrownSM Series.
Included in your entry:
- Short-sleeve, top-quality, technical fabric shirt
- Complimentary beer in the post-race Ballast Point beer garden
- Personalized bib number with ChronoTrack B-Tag
- Support stations throughout course
- Race day gear check
- Transportation to half marathon start line
- Gorgeous half marathon & 5K finisher’s medal
- Overall and age group awards
- Official transfer policy
- Opportunity to purchase race insurance
- Finisher food bag filled with tasty and nutritious refueling foods at the finish line including TruMoo Chocolate Milk!
- Finish line festival with live band, refreshments and celebration
- Third and final race in the Half Marathon Triple Crown