Here's the deal! Each summer we host the Beach Babe Bicycling Classic - a casual, fun ride along the coast from Long Beach to Huntington Beach and back. We have a palm tree-lined start, surf music, and the babes are adorned with all things beach - from leis to pink flamingos! Two route options - 15 or 38 gorgeous oceanfront miles. The ride is not timed, everyone is a winner, and you get to soak in the sights like a true Southern California Girl as you nibble on delectable cuisine at rest stops along the way. Once you ride as a beach babe, like summer, you'll be back each year.
Course is on both paved beach path and bike lanes. To reduce waste, this is a cupless event. Participants will carry water and refill at our eco-chic rest stops for a gorgeous green event experience. What's Included?
• Beautiful oceanfront course
• Beach Babe Marketplace for eco-chic shopping (Saturday 2-5pm, Sunday 10-3pm)
• Custom finisher's medal
• Custom ladies fashion tee
• Rest Stops with delicious food at mile 7 (Seal Beach) and mile 18 (Huntington Beach)
• Finishline food & party - we are doing an oceanfront cookout for the Beach Babes!
• Optional team donation to the Breast Cancer Fund
• An amazing experience with hundreds of your new friends!
• Also, enter to win discounts on cruises, helicopter lessons, self-defense, learn to wine taste and more!
$69 – Until December 31
$79 – Jan 1 - April 30
$89 – May 1 - July 15
$109 - July 16
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, bring your driver's license photo ID to check in and an electronic copy of your ticket for us to scan.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Park at the Aquarium of the Pacific or Pike parking structures ($15 all day) or park nearby and ride to the event starting area at Pierpoint Landing (look for the lighthouse).
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring a bike in good working order, repair/patch kit, ID, personal first aid kit (bandaids, sunscreen) water bottles attached to your bike for refilling, and be ready for a great time. No ride-alongs without registration - you will lose your registration privileges.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
info@CaliforniaGirlSeries.com or call Janaé Noble at (916) 705-3443.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No, tickets are not transferrable or refundable. Rollover to another event is available for $25 processing fee.
Are you a runner? Sign up for the Beach Babe Half Marathon here:
www.CaliforniaGirlSeries.com Beach Babe Half Marathon