Giro di San Diego has a Ride for everyone from Beginner to Pro
come join the party, make friends, and enjoy some of the best cycling in
Why The Giro Stands Above the Rest!
We Care about our Riders, their passion for cycling and providing an awesome day from the Start to
the Finish Line Party!
Our ride Features:
- Breakfast and Coffee at the start
- 17 Uniformed Police, CHP, and Sheriffs
- Closed Road at Lake Wohlford Dr.
- 6 Fully stocked Rest Stops
- 2 Water Stops
- Over 2500 lbs of Ice on the Course
- Chip Timed Route
- King & Queen of the Mountain on Palomar
- 4 Mechanics out on the Road
- 4 SAG Vehicles
- 12 Course Marshals and Traffic Control
- 160 Fantastic Volunteers!
- Post Ride Party with
- Italian Lunch
- Live Band
- Beer Garden
- Free 15 minute Message
- Finisher Medals
- See more at: GIRODISANDIEGO.com
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must bring your ID with you to pick up your rider number
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
YES but all transfers End 2 weeks before event (must be done on EventBrite)
Can I update my registration information?
YES on Eventbrite
What is the refund policy?
No Refunds - see transfers above
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Your ID must match your registration information!