This race is happening on June 2nd!!
Ready to do something unique and fun? Register to run Spokane's first ever 5k Pizza Run! Race to be the Pizza King or Queen!
The Spokane Pizza 5k Run is the FIRST race of it's kind in the Spokane area - don't get left out!
Here's how it works:
Every runner will consume TWO slices of pizza, but NOT all at once. You'll eat one slice 5 minutes before the start time, and consume your second slice at the "pizza station", about half-way through the course.
The first runner to cross the finish line will be crowned "The Pizza King" (<---- they get a special award!).
Why? Because everyone will run for pizza.
This course utilizes Spokane's Dwight Merkel Sports Complex (<------ click to see it on a map).
What do I get?
Every finisher will receive a medal, an opportunity to interact with local sponsors, and an epic great time.
- A custom pizza medal (image to be posted at a later date, but believe me - you'll like the medal).
- Pizza King and Queen ceremony directly after the race.
- Free access to race photos.
- Pizza is included with your registration!
- Run for a good cause. This event supports local small businesses in the area.
Allergy and Dietary Restrictions.
We CANNOT accomodate for allergy or dietary restrictions such as gluten-free pizza. All of the pizza and food will contain cheese and gluten. At this time, we cannot make special accomodations for individual runners and spectators.